01908 597094 (Phone & WhatsApp)

Self Employed

We've provided this information from the Association of British Insurers to assist in the understanding of business insurance cover during this difficult period, however in all cases you speak to your broker or insurer to clarify the terms of your business insurance policy.B...
Read more
You should have recently received our tax return checklist outlining the income and gains that could be relevant for inclusion in your 2018/19 self-assessment tax return. In this blog, we wanted to provide a bit more detail to help you understand exactly what information you...
Read more
If you work for yourself, as a sole trader, you will need to register with HMRC as self-employed unless you earn less than £1,000 in a tax year.  Registering will set you up for both self-assessment tax returns and the relevant National Insurance Contributions (NICs). ...
Read more